As some of our Facebook friends know, we have been collaborating with the City of Boston, City of Cambridge & Somerville to organize the Red Line Ride.
What is the Red Line Ride? It’s an opportunity for both sides of the river to connect, make friends, eat, dance and explore neighborhoods surrounding the Red Line, a major transportation node for all three cities. Most importantly, we want you to connect beyond the river – after all, its not a barrier but a great asset to all the municipalities.
So here is the schedule. Like the event’s facebook page. Use the #RedLineRide hashtag when you tweet. Most of course, participate in the day’s activities!
Sunday, September 15, 2013
12:00 P.M. Dewey Square (South Station) *Meet Here*
- Music from AMP 103.3 Street Tean
- Treats from Hubway, LUNA bars, RUNA tea, & Unjunked Candy
- Lawn games on Rose Kennedy Greenway
1:00 P.M. Downtown Crossing
- Live Music
- Cupcake Decorating at Cakeology
- College Fest
- Barry’s Boot Camp
- Discounts at: Boston Brewin’, Frozen Yo, Sidebar, Sweet Cupcakes & more
2:00 P.M. Kendall Square
- Learn some moves & participate in a Flash Mob with MIT Dance Troupe
- Grab a snack at Clover Food Lab’s Food Truck
- Discounts at: Charles River Canoe & Kayak, Abigail’s Restaurant & Xylem
3:00 P.M. Central Square
- Live Music & outdoor activities
- $1 Dumplings at the annual Dumpling Festival
4:00 P.M. David Square
- Bowl at Flatbread
- Win Harvest Fest tickets, and gift certificates to local businesses
- Grab some fun Somerville giveaways!